Monday, January 3, 2011

Upcoming Class Teacher Assignments

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all passed a peaceful holiday season. It has been a whirlwind for us.

We have 9 students registered so far for the class starting next week. We have 9 teachers including Linda Mundt and several anticipated teacher absences. Are any of you kind-hearted board members willing to come in for a couple of classes?

I am also hoping some of you can (or know someone who can) help me remember which student was assigned to whom in the past. I wish I had record of this, and my memory for names is what it is.

I shared a new document that I'm using to keep track of this session in January. Hopefully this will make it easy for you to take a look at the roster.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tr27jCUNvvAPP7BDN9tsfCg#

Have a great week!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment